Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SoulStorm Session Love.

Hello loves. I know it's been a while... As you may or may not know, I moved to a new farm in May, and have been homesteading, with very limited internet access. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share with you this amazing opportunity. These are the women who have held my hand through all of the deep, sometimes difficult, and infinitely rewarding soul work I have been doing for the last year. You want to know the secret of how I manifest the magic in my life? How I create the life I dream of and pursue my heart's desires? This is it.
Circling up with Maya and Pixie has been life changing. Deep, alchemical, soul-supporting, paradigm shifting work, the work of light bearers. This is not your e-course, teacher/student set up. this is circling up with sisters who wade into the deep work with you, holding your hand, and supporting the goddess within to come out and play. I've built lifetime connections, friendships, a strong supporting network, and received confidence, empowerment, peace, and grace, through the work done with these SoulSisters. I would jump at the opportunity to work with, and be with these two, any time, any where. A force of nature to be reckoned with, and a breath of clean, purifying air. Are you feeling the need to explore your inner wild woman? To follow your intuition? To use your creative fire to make a living doing what you love? Unsure how to make this happen? Circle up to the fire, my loves... come in out of the cold, to community, to love, to following your spirit into the light. http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1475879
xoxo

Nika

1 comment:

  1. I just came back to say "thank you" for the link. I will be there reading for awhile and didn't want to forget to thank you! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete